TuneIn

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Needle Drop

 


With Richard Sibello

(music bed) Red Prysock - Hand Clappin'
The Zephyrs - Wonder What I'm Gonna Do
A Wild Uncertainty - A Man With Money
Bobby Shafto - Baby Then
Beverly Jones - Hear You Talking
(music bed) John Paul Jones - Baja
The Lancastrians - The World Keeps Going Round
Mike Rabin and The Demons - Head Over Heels
The Sorrows - Take A Heart
The Fairies - Get Yourself Home
Boys Blue - You Got What I Want
(music bed) Jet Harris and Tony Meehan - Scarlet O'Hara
The Hullaballoos - Wouldn't You Like To Know
The Size Seven Group - 'Til I Die
Brian Poole and The Tremeloes - I Can Dance
The U. K.'s - Your Love Is All I Want
(music bed) The Nashville Five - Like Nashville
The Applejacks - Baby Jane
The Liverbirds - Shop Around
The Hi-Fi's - She's The One
The Toggery Five - I'm Gonna Jump
Tony Rivers and The Castaways - I Love The Way You Walk
(music bed) The Shadows - FBI
Twinkle - Golden Lights
The Groundhogs - Shake It
Pinkerton's "Assort." Colours - Mirror, Mirror
The Robb Storme Group - Here Today
(music bed) Jim Sullivan - Toad Stool

add