TuneIn

Thursday, June 3, 2021

The Mal Thursday Show: On Trial!

 Playlist:
THE MERSEYBEATS: I Stand Accused
THE PARLIAMENTS: I Wanna Testify
MARVIN GAYE: Can I Get a Witness
THE FEELIES: Time for a Witness
THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: Witness People
THE ROLLING STONES: Now I've Got a Witness
THE JUDGES: Judge and Jury
THE SUN SET: Don't Judge Me Baby
THE YELLOW PAYGES: Judge Carter
CHANCELLORS LTD: You Be the Judge
MOBY GRAPE: Murder in My Heart for the Judge
THEE MIGHTY CAESARS: I Can Judge a Daughter
THE MAJESTICS: Here Comes de Judge
PAUL REVERE  AND THE RAIDERS featuring MARK LINDSAY: Judge GTO
PIGMEAT MARKHAM: Here Comes the Judge/Sock it to Em Judge/The Hip Judge
BUDDY MORROW: Perry Mason Theme
FOUNTAINS OF WAYNE: California Sex Lawyer
THE FOURMOST AUTHORITY: Left Hand Lawyer
WARREN ZEVON: Lawyers, Guns, and Money
GARLAND JEFFRIES: Innocent, Not Guilty
THE FALLING LEAVES: Not Guilty
NICKY & THE SHOUTS: Guilty Man
DMZ: Guilty Child
INEZ & CHARLIE FOXX: Guilty
DEWEY COX (JOHN C. REILLY): Guilty as Charged
THE ROLLING STONES: We Love You

The Merseybeats

The Mal Thursday Show on Boss Radio 66: There, Living/Life, Nothing, Truth/Luck, Birds, In/Out, Numbers, Face, Things, Lonely, Head, City, Pretty, Away, Gotta!, She, I, You Pt. 1 and 2, Me, Day, Night, Woman, Man, Off, Need, Come, Gone, Girl Pt. 1 and 2, Out, Down, Over, Alright!, Heart, Home Pt. 1 and 2.

0 Comments:

add