TuneIn

Friday, June 18, 2021

The Pop Art Affair

Robert Drasnin: The Pop Art Affair

Doris Day: Should I Surrender?

The Rolling Stones: You Should Have Seen Her Ass

Michael Aldred: Just Around The Corner

Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: Your Thing Is A Drag

The Inspirations: What Am I Gonna Do (Hey Baby)

Lesley Gore: What Am I Gonna Do (Hey Baby)

Their Singing Bodies: What Am I Gonna Do (Hey Baby)

The Chiffons: What Am I Gonna Do (Hey Baby)

Joanne & Sonny: Journey

The Wondering Gails: The Number

Wiley Barkdull with Rusty & Doug (Kershaw): Rattlesnake

Jimmy Rogers (female voc unid'd.): I'm Fallin' Out With Myself

The By Fives: That's How Strong My Love Is

The WordD: Keep On Walking

The Penthouse Five: It's All My Own Bizarre Dream

The Shaynes: From My Window

Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: The Host, The Ghost, The Most Holy-O

Darin D'Anna: Gunna Feel Alright

Jeff Lane & The Romans: The Day That You Left Me

Jeff Lane & The Romans: You Put A Hurt On Me

Roosevelt Grier: Pizza Pie Man

Teacho & The Students: Chills And Fever

Sarah Vaughn: Dominique's Discotheque

The Lifeguards: Teenage Tango

Sperrmüll: No Freak Out

0 Comments:

add