TuneIn

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Do The 45

 


With DJ Pete Pop

Otis Rush - I Can't Stop Baby (Chess)
Etta James - W-O-M-A-N (Modern)
Classie Ballou - Hey! Pardner (Excello)
Eddie Bo - I’m Wise (Apollo)
Warren Lee - Underdog Backstreet (Tou-Sea)
Shorty Long - Devil with the Blue Dress (Soul)
Ernie K-Doe - Hello My Lover (Minit)
Dee Dee Warwick - You're No Good (Jubilee)
Curtis Knight - How Would You Feel (Rsvp)
The Mark Four - I’m Leaving (Decca)
Lord Charles & The Prophets - No More Doggin' (Modern)
The Electras - Boo Babe (Infinity)
Irma Thomas - Cheater Man (Chess)
Dave "Baby" Cortez - Soul Groovin' (Roulette)
Marie Adams - That's the Way to Get Along (Encore Artists)
Tommie Lee - Won't You Make Up Your Mind (Tribe)
Clarence Murray - Dancing to the Beat (SSS)
Roscoe Robinson - You Don't Move Me No More (Sound Stage 7)
Rex Garvin & The Mighty Cravers - Go Little Willie (Okeh)
Ike & Tina Turner - Worried and Hurtin' Inside (Sue)
June Bateman - I Don't Wanta (Clamine)
Herb Hardesty - Just a Little Bit of Everything (Federal)
Betty LaVette - What Condition My Condition Is in (Karen)
Art Neville - Hook, Line and Sinker (Instant)
Joey Gilmore - Do It to Me One More Time (Phil-L.A.)
Leon Austin - I’m So Glad (Excello)
Bobby Guy - Good Enough (Apt)
Betty O'Brien - Money Honey (Liberty)
Bob Kelly and the Bob Kats - She's My Baby (Bango)
Tiny Lewis - Too Much Rockin' (Linda)
Bobby Long - Jersey City (Fountainhead)

0 Comments:

add