TuneIn

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Heart

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Heart - Rockpile
2. My Heart Skips A Beat - Buck Owens
3. Ruler Of My Heart - Irma Thomas
4. Devil In His Heart - The Donays
5. Your Cheatin' Heart - Hank Williams
6. Someone Else's Heart - Squeeze
7. Can't You Hear My Heartbeat - Herman's Hermits
8. Pain In My Heart - Otis Redding
9. Heartaches - Ted Weems
10. My Heart Belongs To Daddy - Eartha Kitt
11. In My Heart - Barbara and the Browns
12. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart - Cher
13. (I Thought I Heard A) Heartbeat - The Inmates
14. Queen Of Hearts - Dave Edmunds
15. Heartaches By The Numbers - Ray Price
16. Piece Of My Heart - Erma Franklin
17. Haunted Heart - Connie Smith
18. Cold Cold Heart - Jerry Lee Lewis
19. This Old Heart Of Mine - The Zombies
20. Heart's Desire - Billy Joe Royal
21. Heart-O-Matic Love - Bo Diddley
22. Defrost Your Heart - Charlie Feathers
23. That's What My Heart Needs - Otis Redding
24. Out Of My Heart - Donnie Owens
25. How Much Love Can One Heart Hold - Joe Perkins

0 Comments:

add