TuneIn

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Atomic Jukebox with Jon - 12 August 2021

 

 

 

Spotlight on the Spiders, rockin 50s R&B, wild rockabilly, 60s garage, etc.

 

Haunted - 1-2-5

Sherlocks - Skin Of My Teeth

Rolling Stones - Radio Caroline promo

Xtreems - Facts of Life

Swamp Rats - Hey Joe

Nomads - From Zero Down

 

Jesse Allen - Love My Baby

Big Walter and his Thunderbirds - Pack Fair and Square

Sil Austin - Say Lou

Larry Williams - Heeby Jeebies

 

Spotlight on the Spiders (Japan).

Spiders - Mella Mella

Spiders - Go Go

Spiders - Up Side Down

Spiders - Gimme Some Lovin'

 

Benny Joy - Rollin' To The Jukebox Rock

Cruisers - Betty Ann

Johnny Preston - I've Got My Eyes on You

Link Wray and his Ray Men - The Swag

Jimmy Grubbs - I Got A Rocket In My Pocket

 

Roamin Togas - Bar The Door

Jack Bedient & the Chessmen - Glimmer Sunshine

Mary of the Shangri Las - Good Taste Tip on Dating Courtesy.

Monkees - She Hangs Out

Terry Lee with The Revelers - Hey Baby, Hey Sugar

 

Caravelles - Lovin' Just My Style

 

0 Comments:

add