TuneIn

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Answers

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Who Do You Love - Bo Diddley
2. Him or Me - What's It Going To Be? - Paul Revere and the Raiders
3. Are You A Boy or Are You A Girl - The Barbarians
4. How Does That Grab You, Darlin' - Nancy Sinatra
5. What-cha Doing In The Woods - The Hellcats
6. Who Does Lisa Like? - Rachel Sweet
7. How Do You Catch A Girl - Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs
8. Can't You Hear My Heartbeat - Herman's Hermits
9. Why Pick On Me - The Standells
10. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted - Jimmy Ruffin
11. Are You Going To Be There (at the Love-In) - The Chocolate Watchband
12. I Wonder What She's Doing Tonite - Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart
13. Who Am I - Petula Clark
14. What Do You Want - The Yardbirds
15. Have I Stayed Away Too Long - Charlie Rich
16. Where Did Our Love Go - Diana Ross and the Supremes
17. Can I Get To Know You Better - The Turtles
18. How Do You Do It - Gerry and the Pacemakers
19. Watcha Gonna Do Now - Buck Owens and the Buckaroos
20. What Is Love - The Shangri-Las
21. Who's Making Love - Johnnie Taylor
22. What's Exactly The Matter With Me? - P.F. Sloan
23. What Now My Love - Brenda Lee
24. What Good Am I Without You - Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston
25. What Am I Supposed To Do? - Ann-Margret
26. Have I The Right? - The Honeycombs

0 Comments:

add