TuneIn

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Love Songs

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Love Love Love Love Love - The Music Explosion
2. Love Me - The Phantom
3. Make A Little Love - Alex Chilton
4. 'Cause I Love You - Rufus and Carla
5. Like, I Love You - Edd "Kppkie" Byrnes
6. Train Of Love - Johnny Cash
7. Love Is Strange (live) - The Everly Brothers
8. I'm Gonna Make Her Love Me - Jim Ford
9. Her Love Rubbed Off - Carl Perkins
10. I'm Doubtful Of Your Love - Benny Joy
11. That's How Strong My Love Is
12. Your Precious Love - Marvin Gaye
13. Love-A-Rama - Leon Bass and the Keystones
14. Love My Baby - Little Junior's Blue Flames
15. Ain't Leavin' Your Love - Townes Van Zandt
16. Gonna Have Love - Buck Owens and the Buckaroos
17. For Your Love - Larry Williams and Johnny "Guitar" Watson
18. Everybody's Lovin' My Baby - Charlie Feathers
19. Love Sickness - Sir Mack Rice
20. Got Love If You Want It - Warren Smith
21. More Love - James Carr
22. Spread Your Love - Jimmy Holiday
23. Spread Some Love Around - Louie and the Lovers
24. I Love You - Asie Payton
25. Oh My Love - Teentones

0 Comments:

add