TuneIn

Friday, October 22, 2021

Sob Story: Those Weepin' Blues

 

unknown: Uy, Uy, Uy

Kokomo Arnold: Crying Blues

The Five Du-Tones: Divorce Court

Andre Williams with The Don Juans: Pullin' Time

Billy Miranda: Go Ahead

The Cadets: Car Crash

Billy Ward & The Dominoes: The Bells

The Companions: I Didn't Know (You Got Married)

Cliff Jackson & Jellean Delk with The Naturals: Frank, This Is It

Fats Domino: I Just Cry

Ike Perry & The Lyrics: Darling

Jackie & The Starlites: Valerie

Little Tommy Brown: Don't Leave Me

James "Sugarboy" Crawford & The Shaweez feat. Big Boy Myles: No One To Love Me

The Starfires: Three Roses

Tarheel Slim & Little Ann: It's Too Late

Jackie & The Starlites: I Found Out Too Late

Tiny Grimes, voc. Screaming Jay Hawkins: Why Did You Waste My Time?

Donald Woods: Death Of An Angel

The Five Wings: Teardrops Are Falling

Ada Ray: I No Longer Believe In Miracles

The Del-Prados: Oh Baby

The Jive Five: When I Was Single

The Soul Setters: Cecil, The Unwanted French Fry

James Brown: The Bells

Tarheel Slim & Little Ann: Two-Time Loser

Jackie & The Starlites: I Cried My Heart Out

Steve Evans: Dear Little Boy Of Mine

0 Comments:

add