TuneIn

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

This Week In '66

 


With Lynn Peril

SHOW NOTES 

It's a recap of Halloween mayhem for the week of October 31, 1966!

“Halloween Youngsters Given Pills,” The Montgomery Advertiser, November 2, 1966, 7. 


“‘Fuzz’ Pills Given Kids,” Kingsport (Tennessee) News, November 2, 1966, 1. 


Mary Sanchez, “Mother Cries with Happiness,” The San Bernardino County Sun, November 2, 1966, 1. 


“Trick or Treat Terror for Two County Youths,” Contra Costa Times, November 2, 1966, 6. 


“Christmas too! Judge is Told ‘Too Audacious,” Xenia (Ohio) Daily Gazette, November 1, 1966, 1. 


“Halloween Thief Steals Kids’ Candy,” Belvedere Daily Republican, October 31, 1966, 1. 


“Trick-treat Fiasco Ends With Charge,” Arizona Republic, November 3, 1966, 8. 


“Appeal Made on ‘Treat’ Cupcakes,” The Star-Gazette (Elmira, NY), November 2, 1966, 2. 


“Teens Set String of Fires, Hitting Garages and Homes; Victim Attacks Vicious ‘Fun,’” The Detroit Free Press, October 31, 1966, 3. 


Keeler McCartney, “Halloween Bullet Kills Atlanta Boy,” The Atlanta Constitution, November 1, 1966, 1.


2 Comments:

Eddy B said...

Hi! My name is Eddy Bossio, I was born on June 12th 1966. I love the music of that era as well as the movies and TVs shows. I’m huge fan of Tom Hanks!! . Awesome artist.. love it!!! I’m also an artist in music,and acting. I will stay tuned to your program! I’m grateful I found radio station. Thank you!

Eddy B said...

eddyfritter@gmail.com

add