TuneIn

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Songs From The Back Of The Station Wagon


 Tune in Friday, January 21st at Noon EST for the latest from DJ Tom Hanks!  And be sure to pick up a Songs From The Back Of The Station Wagon T-Shirt in the Boss Radio 66 shop!


Michael Lynch - Tom Hanks!
The Trade Winds -New York's a Lonely Town
The Westwoods - I Miss My Surfer Boy Too
Dave Edmunds - London's a Lonely Town
The Beach Girls - Sking in the Snow
Jan Davis - Snow Surfin' Matador
The Strangeloves - No Jive
Dave Clark Five - Concentration Baby
Brenda Lee - Is It True?
Four Seasons - Brunswick Bowling Spot
Jimmy Fraser - Of Hopes & Dreams & Tombstones
The Beatles - Cry For A Shadow
The Barbarians - What The New Breed Say
Cliff Richard & The Shadows - Shooting Star
Elvis Presley with the Jordanaires - Spinout
Roy Lee Johnson - Busybody
Larry Williams - Boss Lovin'
Hank Jacobs - Hank's Groove
The Mynah Birds - It's My Time
The Barons - Hope I Please You
The Mothers Of Invention - Anyway The Wind Blows
The Uptowners - You're A Habit
Rich Clayton and the Rumble - Flip Side
Johnny Otis - Castin' My Spell
Thee Sixpence - Fortune Teller
Los Doble R - Estas Botas Son Para Andar
Ray Charles - You Be My Baby
The Avantis - Wax 'Em Down
Ronny & The Daytonas - Hey Little Girl
Gary Lewis & The Playboys - Little Miss Go Go
The Shangri-Las - Give Him A Great Big Kiss
The Remains - Why Do I Cry?
Michael Lynch - Untitled Instrumental
Tatsuro Yamashita - Tokyo's A Lonely Town

4 Comments:

Dale said...

I'm settled in to the third row of the Colony Park.

Dale
dalesworld@citlink.net

Franorama 2.0 said...

Damn! I missed the Dave Edmunds version (on which Brian was rumored to have done backing vocals). Listening on my phone with no earbuds and the volume jacked. Sounds like the magic transistor radio of the '60s.

Debbie D said...

That sounds like the perfect way to listen, Franorama!

Dale said...

Great show. Thanks Mr. Deejay!

add