TuneIn

Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Way

Playlist:
Tierpark: The Way
The Nashville Teens: Find My Way Back Home
The Small Faces: My Way of Giving
The Poets: That's the Way It's Gotta Be
The Pete Best Combo: The Way I Feel About You
The Yardbirds: Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
The Who: See My Way/My Way
Spencer Davis Group: Feel Your Way (Backing Track)
Dave Clark Five: Any Way You Want It
The Zombies: The Way I Feel Inside/She Loves the Way They Love Her
The Hollies: I've Got a Way of My Own
The Attack: Go Your Way
The Thamesmen (Spinal Tap): All the Way Home
The Ventures: The Way You Look Tonight
Davy Jones & The Lower Third (David Bowie): Baby Loves That Way
The Squires: Going All the Way
The Bruthers: Bad Way to Go
The Mersey Beats USA: Nobody Loves Me That Way
The Trolls: That's the Way My Love Is
The Changing Tymes: Go Your Way
The Electric Prunes: I've Got a Way of My Own
Randy & The Radiants: My Way of Thinking
The Heathens: The Other Way Around
The Pleasure Seekers: What a Way to Die
The Uncalled For: Get Out of the Way
The Fugitive Five: (I Ain't Gonna Give Up) My Way of Life
The Wrong Numbers: The Way I Feel
Rick & Ronnie: Don't Do Me This Way
The Mothers of Invention: Anyway the Wind Blows
The Furys: This Way Out
The La De Das: Don't You Stand in My Way
The Free-For-All: Show Me the Way

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
The Reasons Why: Don't Be That Way
The Lavender Hour: I've Got a Way with Girls
Sir Douglas Quintet: One Way Out
The Blind Owls: The Way
Gaylan Ladd: Her Lovin' Way
The Cicadelics: We're Gonna Love This Way

Alice Cooper: Long Way to Go
Mott the Hoople: All the Way from Memphis (Live '74)
The Kinks: The Hard Way
The Chocolate Watchband: No Way Out

Bonus Tracks:
The Deep Set: That's the Way Life Goes
Tonky Thompson: On My Way
The Saxons: Way of the Down
The Weejuns: Way Down
The Del-Vetts: That's the Way It Is
The King Bees: On Your Way Down the Drain
The Black Slacks: The Way I Feel
The Laughing Kind: I Could Have Showed You the Way
The Levis: That's Not the Way
The Damascans: Go 'Way Girl
The Hysterics: Why Would You Treat Me This Way
Gary Lewis & The Playboys: Way, Way Out
The Slaves: Get Out of My Way
The Glory Rhodes: Stay Out of My Way
The Cramps: The Way I Walk
The Ramones: Why Is It Always This Way
Hunt Sales Memorial: Way on My Own
Blind Faith: Can't Find My Way Home

0 Comments:

add