TuneIn

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Food Songs

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Chicken Rhythm - Slim Gaillard
2. Food -The Takeaways
3. Red's - The Morells
4. Bar-B-Q - Wendy Rene
5. I Love Your Pizza - Homer & Jethro
6. RC Cola and a Moon Pie - NRBQ
7. Crab Louie - The Sandabs
8. Popsicle - Jan & Dean
9. Chop Suey Rock - The Instrumentals
10. Matzoh Balls - Slim & Slam
11. (My Baby Loves) Chili Dogs - Dusty Brooks
12. Watermelon Man - Herbie Hancock
13. Hot Cross Buns - Paul Gayton
14. Breakfast In Bed - Dusty Springfield
15. Potato Chip - Shadows of Knight
16. Dog Food - Wes Dakus
17. A Chicken Ain't Nothing But A Bird - Louis Jordan
18. Chili Beans - Felix and his Guitar
19. I Love Onions - Susan Christie
20. Ice Cream Man - Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers
21. Chicken Twist - Hasil Adkins
22. Potato Chips - Slim Gaillard
23. I Heard the Voice of a Pork Chop - Jim Jackson
24. Garlic Bread - Gary & Larry
25. Tacos - Royaltones

1 Comment:

Trymy Guacamole said...

I wish I could download a copy of this. I used to get such wonderful music from here.

add