TuneIn

Thursday, April 14, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Out of Our Minds

 Playlist:
AMBROSE SLADE: Journey to the Center of Your Mindd
THE BIT A SWEET: Out of Sight Out of Mind
THE TRASHMEN: Mind Your Own Business
THE KNICKERBOCKERS: One Track Mind
THE YARDBIRDS: Rack My Mind
JEFF SIMMONS: Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up
FENWICK: Mindrocker
THE DUKES: Friday on My Mind
THE GALAXIES IV: Don't Lose Your Mind
THE NIGHT TIMES: I Got My Mind on You
THE MAL THURSDAY QUINTET: Once Upon a Time (In Your Mind)
THE EMBROOKS: Back in My Mind
THE GREENHORNES: Satisfy My Mind
THE SOUNDTRACK OF OUR LIVES: Mind the Gap
THE WOGGLES: Please Leave My Mind
THE VENTURES: Too Young to Know My Mind
THE HUMAN INSTINCT: A Day in My Mind's Mind
THE SPONTANEOUS GENERATION: Up in My Mind
LIVING CHILDREN: Crystalize Your Mind
THE SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye
THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN: I Dig Your Mind
THE GTVs: Mind the Gap
THE SPIDERS: Don't Blow Your Mind
THE WILLIAM PENN FYVE: Blow My Mind
HUGH McCRACKEN: You Blow My Mind
THE EXCITERS: Blowing Up My Mind
THE CRAMPS: Blow Up Your Mind
POWERS OF BLUE: You Blow My Mind

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:

THE REDDLEMEN: I'm Gonna Get in That Girl's Mind
THE BLIND OWLS: Make Up Your Mind
ROKY ERICKSON: Mine Mine Mind

THE CYNICS: Girl, You're on My Mind
COUNT FIVE: Peace of Mind
PAINTED FACES: I Lost You in My Mind
WE THE PEOPLE: Mirror of Your Mind
DR. SPEC'S OPTICAL ILLUSION: Tryin' to Mess My Mind
THE OXFORD CIRCLE: Mind Destruction
FIRST CROW TO THE MOON: Sun Lights Up the Shadow of Your Mind
MICKEY FINN: Garden of My Mind
LOVE: Your Mind and We Belong Together
THE CYKLE: Walk Out (In My Mind)
THE NAZZ: Back of Your Mind

Donate to Mal's Fund Drive HERE

Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE

0 Comments:

add