TuneIn

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Fist City

 


With Debbie D

Loretta Lynn - Fist City
Wanda Jackson - My Big Iron Skillet
Bat Girl - Equal Pay PSA
Julia Bates - You Done Messed Around And Made A Mean Woman Mad
Julie Durocher - Bad News 
Brenda Lee - Thanks A Lot
Shirley Jean - I'll Get Even With You
George Jones - Lend An Ear
Tammy Wynette - He Loves Me All The Way
Judy Brackin - Mama's Baby Again
Billie Jo Spears - Mr. Walker, It's All Over
Lynn Anderson - I Never Promised You A Rose Garden
Bobbie Gentry - Seasons Come, Seasons Go
Dusty Springfield - You Don't Own Me
Dee Dee Sharp - Don't Call Me Any More
Barbara West - You're No Good
Sound Of The City - New Orleans
Louis Prima & Keely Smith - That Old Black Magic
Etta James & Sugarpie DeSanto - Do I Make Myself Clear
Angeliques - Sunshine Boy
Jean Shepard - He's My Baby
The New Bangs - Go Go Kitty
Mary Weiss with Reigning Sound - Cry About The Radio
Patti Whipp - Walkin'

0 Comments:

add