TuneIn

Thursday, May 26, 2022

The Mal Thurday Show: Another Ballad in Stereo

Sammy Davis Jr: The Ballad of Johnny Cool
The Human Beings: An Inside Look
Eric Burdon & The Animals: When I Was Young
The Damned: Problem Child
Paul Jones: I've Been a Bad, Bad Boy
Mott the Hoople: One of the Boys
The Kinks: The Hard Way
Kim Fowley: Me
Jim Jones Revue: It's Gotta Be About Me
The Black Lips: My New Direction
Greg "Stackhouse" Prevost: I Ain't Signifyin'
The Jam: I Got By in Time
The Rationals: Feelin' Lost
The Others: Fallin' Off My World
The Soundtrack of Our Lives: Heading for a Breakdown
Sonny Bono: Laugh at Me
Anthony Newley: The Joker
Willie Nelson: Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
Glambilly: How I Got to Texas
Conway Twitty: Big Town
Frank Sinatra: This Town
The Fall: Leave the Capitol
Randy Newman: Last Night I Had A Dream
Roy Orbison: In Dreams
Scott Walker: 30 Century Man
Sons of Hercules: Grow Up?
Buck Owens: Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass
The Who: Man with Money/The Good's Gone
The Dead Boys: I Won't Look Back
The Tell-Tale Hearts: It's Not Me
Iggy & The Stooges: I Got Nothin'
The New York Dolls: It’s Too Late
The Velvet Underground: That's the Story of My Life
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers: The Last DJ

Donate to Mal's Fund Drive HERE
 

Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE





0 Comments:

add