TuneIn

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Weird Country Vol. 3

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. I Am The Grass - Dee Mullins
2. Lonely Comin' Down - Porter Wagoner
3. The Drunken Driver - Granpa Joe
4. Six Feet Down - Eddie Noack
5. Satan's Chauffeur - Jimmy Minor
6. The Slave - Buck Ritchey
7. You Picked Up a Stranger - Sterling Blythe
8. Paralyzed - Cal Veale
9. Let Me Go, Devil! - Johnny Bond
10. The Needle - Harry Snyder
11. My Evil Mind - Jack Cook
12. One's On The Way - Norma Jean
13. Julie - Porter Wagoner
14. I Cast A Lonesome Shadow - Hank Thompson
15. Birmingham Mistake - Sammi Smith
16. It Took An Older Woman - Jimmie Dawson
17. My Neighbor the Firefighter - Paul Barton
18. The Gates of Hell - Sorrell Pickard
19. Devil get Away From Me - Roy and Georgia and the So and So's
20. Barbara Joy - Eddie Noack
21. The Pain Will Go Away - Henson Cargill
22. Wild She Devil - Lynn Cramer with the Blue Sky Ramblers
23. The Road - Waylon Jennings
24. When I've Learned - Bobby bare

0 Comments:

add