TuneIn

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Power Pop and Roots

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Glad All Over - The Dave Clark Five
2. I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better - The Byrds
3. Till The End Of The Day - The Kinks
4. So Sad About Us - The Who
5. And Your Bird Can Sing - The Beatles
6. I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James and the Shondells
7. Chewy Chewy - Ohio Express
8. Sugar Sugar - The Archies
9. No Matter What - Badfinger
10. Thirteen - Big Star
11. Go All The Way - The Raspberries
12. Fox On The Run - Sweet
13. Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
14. Shake Some Action - Flamin' Groovies
15. I'm On Fire - Dwight Twilley
16. Boys Don't Lie - The Shoes
17. Come On, Come On - Cheap Trick
18. I Am The Cosmos - Chris Bell
19. So It Goes - Nick Lowe
20. Breathless - The Motors
21. Gotta Have Pop - Segarini
22. Another Girl, Another Planet - The Only Ones
23. Dreaming - Blondie
24. Girl Of My Dreams - Bram Tchaikovsky
25. Girls That Don't Exist - The Records
26. What I Like About You - The Romantics

0 Comments:

add