TuneIn

Thursday, June 9, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Feel

 Playlist:
Big Star: Feel (alt version)
The Creation: How Does It Feel to Feel
The Beatles: I Feel Fine (mono)
The Zombies: You Make Me Feel Good (mono)
Manfred Mann: That's the Way I Feel (BBC)
The Kinks: I've Got That Feeling (mono)
The Hollies: Please Don't Feel Too Bad
Herman's Hermits: Got a Feeling
Cream: I Feel Free
The Ventures: I Feel Fine
Small Faces: Feeling Lonely
The Byrds: Feel a Whole Lot Better (alt. take)
Neil Diamond: I Got the Feeling (Oh No No)
The Choir: Don't You Feel a Little Sorry for Me
The Vejtables: Feel the Music
The Rationals: Feelin' Lost
The Young Rascals: Do You Feel It (mono)
Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels: I Got You (I Feel Good)
James Brown: (Can You) Feel It

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
The Five Americans: I'm Feeling OK
The 12 AM: The Way I Feel
Willie Nelson: I Feel That Old Feeling/I Don't Feel Anything
Roy Head: The Feeling's Gone

It's All Meat: Feel It
Bohemian Vendetta: How Do You Feel
The Children: I Can Feel It Now
Neighb'rhood Childr'n: Feeling Zero
The Blackstones: Never Feel the Pain
Q65: Feel Her Still
The Outsiders: Do You Feel Alright
Chuck Berry: Blue Feeling
Harper's Bizarre: 59th St. Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
Jefferson Airplane: How Do You Feel
The Soul Clan: That's How It Feels
Slade: Cum on Feel the Noize
The Stooges: 1970 (I Feel Alright) (mono 45 mix)
Sex Pistols: No Feelings
Anthony Newley: Feeling Good
Mott the Hoople: I Can Feel

Bonus Tracks:
Ten Years After: Feel It for Me
The Animals: Blue Feeling
Freddie & The Dreamers: Feel Blue
Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers: Strange Feeling
The Primitives: How Do You Feel
Lulu: What a Wonderful Feeling
The Attack: Feel Like Flying
Yesterday's Children: Feelings
The Shags: Dr. Feelgood
Aretha Franklin: Dr. Feelgood
Country Joe & The Fish: Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die Rag
The Beatles: I Got a Feeling (Glyn Johns mix)
The Beach Boys: Feel Flows

Donate to Mal's Fund Drive HERE
 

Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE

0 Comments:

add