TuneIn

Thursday, July 28, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Baby

Playlist:
The Tasmanians: Baby
The Beatles: Baby's in Black (mono)
The Rolling Stones: Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby (Standing in the Shadow)
The Downliners Sect: Baby What's Wrong
The Moody Blues: And My Baby's Gone
The Birds: No Good Without You
The Loot: Baby Come Closer
Cat Stevens: Baby, Get Your Head Screwed On
The Ventures: Hully Gully (Baby)
The Barron Knights: Comin' Home Baby
The Yardbirds: My Baby (BBC)
Terry Reid: Stay with Me Baby
The Beau Brummels: Ain't That Lovin' You Baby
The Byrds: Don't Doubt Yourself, Babe
The Box Tops: Cry Like a Baby (mono)
The Ventures: Cry Like a Baby

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
Buddy Holly: You're So Square (Baby I Don't Care)
Skeeter Davis: Maybe Baby
Waylon Jennings: My Baby Walks All Over Me
Bobby Fuller Four: Baby My Heart
The Briks: Foolish Baby
The Iguanas: Leaving You Baby
Johnny 'Guitar' Watson: Comin' Home, Baby

The Vibrators: Baby Baby
The Ronettes: Be My Baby
Hoagy Lands: Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand
Bob Dylan: Baby Let Me Follow You Down (live '66)
The Heard: Stop It Baby
The Mojo Men: She's My Baby
The Bohemians: I Need You Baby
Booker T & The MGs: Slum Baby
The Red Squares: You Can Be My Baby
T. Rex: Baby Strange
Death in Vegas w/ Paul Weller: So You Say You Lost Your Baby
Miriam: There Goes My Babe
The Chesterfield Kings:
I'm So Confused, Baby (live)
Flamin' Groovies:
Have You Seen My Baby/Yeah, My Baby
Tiger Bomb: Baby Come on
Lyres:
You'll Never Do It Baby
The Ramones: The KKK Took My Baby Away
Sam & Dave: Goodnight Baby

Donate to Mal's Fund Drive HERE

Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE

0 Comments:

add