TuneIn

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Favourite Songs

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. I Hate You - The Monks
2. Get Me To The World On Time - The Electric Prunes
3. Second Cousin - Flamin' Groovies
4. Run Dusty Run - The Long Ryders
5. The Fool - Lee Hazlewood
6. In Love - Fear Of Pop
7. Pet You And Hold You - Rockpile
8. Tighter - Paul Revere and the Raiders
9. What A Girl Can't Do - The Lyres
10. One More Time - Joe "King" Carrasco and the Crowns
11. I've Got a Tiger By the Tail - Buck Owens and the Buckaroos
12. How I Wrote Elastic Man - The Fall
13. Dot Dash - Wire
14. Bacon Fat - Andre Williams
15. Iron Cross - Untamed Youth
16. She's the One That's Got It - Allen Page
17. I Asked For Water - Howlin' Wolf
18. You Don't Love Me Yet - Roky Erickson
19. Ugly And Slouchy - The Morells
20. Transfusion - Nervous Norvus
21. Positive Vibrations
22. Rebel Woman - Dean Carter
23. The Roach - Gene and Wendell
24. My Rival - Alex Chilton

0 Comments:

add