TuneIn

Thursday, August 11, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Coverama 2!

 Playlist:
The Soup Greens: Like a Rolling Stone
Evil: Whatcha Gonna Do About It
The Who: The Last Time
The Young Rascals: Slow Down
We The People: She Does Everything for Me
The Second Coming: I Feel Free
The Embrooks: Say Those Magic Words
The Rationals: I Need You
The Eyes: Get Off My Cloud
The Ventures: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Nobody's Children: Junco Partner
Detroit: Rock n' Roll
Joshua Dyke: Cheating
The Mal Thursday Quintet: O Lucky Man!
The Double Feature: Baby Get Your Head Screwed on
The Ventures: Louie Louie
Motorhead: Louie Louie/God Save the Queen
Sex Pistols: Substitute/I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
The Clash: Wrong 'Em Boyo/I Fought the Law
The Ventures: Music to Watch Girls By
David Jones & The Lower Third: I Pity the Fool
David Bowie: Where Have All the Good Times Gone
Miriam: Don't Talk to Strangers
Rick Broussard's Two Hoots and a Holler: Sukiyaki
Them: Baby Please Don't Go
The Blues Magoos: Gloria
X: Soul Kitchen
Greg "Stackhouse" Prevost: Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)
Terry Reid: Superlungs (My Supergirl)
Cheap Trick: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
Andrew Loog Oldham Orchestra: Heart of Stone
Jimi Hendrix Experience: Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window
The Byrds: This Wheel's on Fire
The Fabs: That's the Bag I'm In
Roy Orbison: Candy Man
The Animals: The Other Side of This Life
Eric Burdon: Hold on, I'm Coming
The Gamma Goochies: Love Man
The Rolling Stones: That's How Strong My Love Is
Clarence Reid: Polk Salad Annie

Donate to Mal's Fund Drive HERE

Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE

0 Comments:

add