TuneIn

Thursday, August 25, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Tell

 Playlist:
The Wild Things: Tell Me
The Rolling Stones: Tell Me/Tell Me Baby
The Arthur Brown Set: Don't Tell Me
The Primitives: Let Them Tell
The Movement: Tell Her
The Merseybeats: Fortune Teller
The Kinks: Time Will Tell
The Magic Lanterns: Time Will Tell (If I'm a Loser)
The Ventures: William Tell Overture
The Zombies: Tell Her No (BBC)
Small Faces: (Tell Me) Have You Ever Seen Me? (alt version)
The Easybeats: Then I'll Tell You Goodbye
The Escapades: I Tell No Lies
Question Mark & The Mysterians: You're Telling Me Lies
The Voxmen: You Tell Me
The Vestells: Won't You Tell Me
George Martin: Tell Me Why
Bob Dylan: Tell Me Momma
The Avengers: I Told You So
The Monkees: You Told Me (mono)
Jimi Hendrix Experience: Ain't No Telling
Derek & the Dominoes: Tell the Truth
The Beach Boys: Girl, Don't Tell Me
The Leaves of Grass: Tell Me, I Know Different
The Critters: I'm Telling Everyone
The Lykes of Us: Tell Me Why Your Light Shines
The Beau Brummels: You Tell Me Why
Chuck Berry: You Never Can Tell (bed)

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:

The Kandy Kanes: It's Hard to Tell
The Blue Diamonds: Gotta Tell Her
Roy Head: Nobody But Me (Tells My Eagle When to Fly)
The Brown Paper Bag: Something Tells Me
Sir Douglas Quintet: We'll Never Tell
Doug Sahm: Tell Me the Truth
13th Floor Elevators: I Had to Tell You
Kenny & The Kasuals: Floating (bed)

Lyres: I'm Telling You Girl
Tommy Tucker & The Esquires
: Don't Tell Me Lies
The Pendulums: Tell Me
Bo Diddley: I Can Tell
Lyres: She Got Eyes That Tell Lies
The Crawdaddys: I Can Never Tell
Reigning Sound: What Did I Tell You
Dream Syndicate: Tell Me When It's Over

Bonus Tracks:
Dead Boys: Tell Me
The Long Ryders: Tell It to the Judge on Sunday
The Wrong Society: Tell Me You'll Be Mine
Conlon & The Crawlers: I Won't Tell
Manfred Mann: Tell Me What Did I Say
Mickey & The Milkshakes:
Please Don't Tell Me Why
The Golliwogs
: Don't Tell Me No Lies
The Beatles: Tell Me Why/Tell Me What You See
Everly Brothers: Should We Tell Him
The Hollies: Tell Me to My Face
The All Night Workers: Tell Daddy
King David & The Slaves: I've Been Told
The Doors: Tell All the People (PBS '69)
The Shake Spears: I Can Tell
Randy Newman: Mama Told Me Not to Come
The Crickets: Tell Me How
Joe 'King' Carrasco & El Molino: Tell Me

Donate to Mal's Fund Drive HERE

 

Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE

0 Comments:

add