TuneIn

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

B-Sides

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Carry On Till Tomorrow - Badfinger
2. Help - The Damned
3. I Don't Want The Night To End - Nick Lowe
4. Tapioca Tundra - The Monkees
5. Voodoo 2 - The Revillos
6. Armagideon Time - The Clash
7. Tedesco and Pitman - The Ronettes
8. Bad Luck - Dale and Grace
9. Gotta Get Away - Blues Magoos
10. I Don't Know What To Say To You - Tom Petty
11. I Been Hoodood - Dr. John
12. Hold Me Closer - The Equals
13. La Bamba - Neil Diamond
14. Pay My Dues - Blues Image
15. Withered and Died - Elvis Costello
16. You Gotta Lose - Richard Hell
17. Gonzo - James Booker
18. Chimes Of Freedom - Dino, Desi & Billy
19. Country Slicker Joe - Young-Holt Unlimited
20. I Feel Good - Jean Wells
21. Lonely - The Bubble Puppy
22. Stretchin' Out - Duane Eddy
23. The Teeny Bopper Song - Keith
24. Lovin' In Vain - Patsy Cline

0 Comments:

add