TuneIn

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I'm Songs

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. I'm Coming Home - Dave Edmunds
2. I'm Getting Married - Jaime Coe
3. I'm Doubtful Of Your Love - Benny Joy
4. I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare
5. I'm Gonna Dig Myself a Hole - Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup
6. I'm Not Talking - The Yardbirds
7. I'm Sorry - Joey Heatherton
8. I'm Just Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail - The Everly Brothers
9. I'm Movin' On - The Box Tops
10. I'm Nobody's Baby Now - Miriam
11. I'm In Love Again - The Animals
12. I'm Everyone I've Ever Loved - Martin Mull
13. I'm Down - The Beatles
14. I'm Just A Lonely Guy - Little Richard
15. I'm In The Mood For Ska - Lord Tanamo
16. I'm All For You - Andre Williams
17. I'm A Hog For You Baby - The Morells
18. I'm Coming Home - Johnny Horton
19. I'm A Man - Spencer Davis Group
20. I'm 28 - Toni Basil
21. I'm A Wonderful Thing Baby - Kid Creole and the Coconuts
22. I'm A Coward - Gino Washington
23. I'm Glad - Stud Cole
24. I'm Gonna Take You There - Dave Berry 
25. I'm Just Me - Charley Pride
26. (I'm In With) The Out Crowd - Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
27. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man - Face To Face
28. I'm Confessin' - Ricky Nelson
29. I'm Lonely - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
30. I'm Alabama Bound - Louis Jordan

0 Comments:

add