TuneIn

Thursday, September 29, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Call/Back

Playlist:
The Last Word: Don't Call Me, I'll Call You
The Who: Call Me Lighting (mono 45 mix)
The Beatles: I Call Your Name (mono)
Them: Call My Name (single version)
The Thoughts: Call Me Girl
The Small Faces: Call It Something Nice
The Who: Lightning (bed)
Lulu: Call Me
The Zombies: I'll Call You Mine
Elvis Presley: Wolf Call
Primrose Circus: PS Call Me Lulu
The Mothers of Invention: You Didn't Try to Call Me
Captain Beefheart: Call on Me

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:

Barbara Lynn: Call My Bluff, Baby
Big Brother & The Holding Company: Call on Me
Junior Brown: Better Call Saul

The Nomads: Call Off Your Dogs
Nick Lowe: They Call It Rock
The Greenhornes: Three Faint Calls
MC5: Call Me Animal
The Brood: Don't Call My Name
The Miracle Workers: When a Woman Calls My Name
The Sellwoods: Walk of Shame (bed)
The Nashville Teens: Find My Way Back Home
The Zombies: I Want You Back Again
The Small Faces: Come Back and Take This Hurt Off Me
Paul Ritchie & The Crying Shames: Come on Back
Spencer Davis Group: Looking Back
The La De Das: Jump Back
The Rolling Stones: Back Street Girl
The Beatles: Back in the USSR (mono)
The Easybeats: You'll Come Back
The Todds: I Want Her Back
The Intruders: I Ain't Comin' Back
The Byrds: My Back Pages (Stockholm '67)
The Grass Roots: Tell Me (You're Coming Back)
The Ventures: He Never Came Back (bed)

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
Zakary Thaks: Won't Come Back
The Chevelle V: Come Back Bird

Big Star: Back of a Car (Demo)
Lyres: Not Looking Back
Dead Boys: Won't Look Back
Scott Walker: The Old Man's Back Again

Bonus Tracks:
The Velvet Underground: I Heard Her Call My Name
Wet Paint: We Call Him a Man
Proctor Amusement Company: Call Out My Name
Wally Tax: You Didn't Call Me
Naz Nomad and the Nightmares: Just Call Me Sky
The Faros: I'm Calling You Back
The Henchmen: Get Off My Back
Jonathan Richman: Back in Your Life

Donate to Mal HERE 
 
Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE
 

0 Comments:

add