TuneIn

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

60's British Rock

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Hole In My Shoe - Traffic
2. I Stand Accused - The Merseybeats
3. When I Come Home - Spencer Davis Group
4. Out In The Street - The Who
5. Dandelion - The Rolling Stones
6. Holiday In Waikiki - The Kinks
7. Biff Bang Pow - The Creation
8. I Can't Let Go - The Hollies
9. I'm Not Losing Sleep - David Bowie
10. Midnight To Six Man - The Pretty Things
11. Leave My Kitten Alone - The First Gear
12. Badge - Cream
13. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place - The Animals
14. With A Girl Like You - The Troggs
15. Take This Hurt Off Me - Small Faces
16. Hot House Of Omagarash - The Yardbirds
17. Rumours - Kippington Lodge
18. Giddy Up A Ding Dong - Sir Henry & His Butlers
19. Excerpt from a Teenage Opera - Keith West
20. Bike - Pink Floyd
21. Blackberry Way - The Move
22. This Will Be Our Year - The Zombies

0 Comments:

add