TuneIn

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Piano Music

With Mark Ehmcke

1. Linus and Lucy - Vince Guarldi Trio

2. Breathless - Jerry Lee Lewis

3. All The Way From Memphis - Mott the Hoople

4. Mohair Sam - Charlie Rich

5. Try Too Hard - Dave Clark Five

6. Running Bear - The Guess Who

7. Hold On - Ringo Starr

8. Alladin Sane - David Bowie

9. Cow-Cow Boogie - Ella Mae Morse

10. I'm Down - The Beatles

11. Jenny Jenny - Little Richard

12. I Done It - Moon Mullican

13. I'll Sail My Ship Alone - Jerry Lee Lewis

14. Junko Partner - Dr. John

15. Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - Warren Zevon

16. Tight Rope - Leon Russell

17. Lonely Days - The Bee Gees

18. I Can't Go On - Charlie Rich

19. Do the Strand - Roxy Music

20. Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar - Freddie Slack

21. The Piano Has Been Drinking - Tom Waits

22. Two Of A Kind - The Human Beinz

0 Comments:

add