TuneIn

Thursday, January 19, 2023

The Mal Thursday Show: Try

Playlist:
The Illusions: Try
The Rolling Stones: You Can Make It If You Try/Try a Little Harder
The Web: I'll Try
The Hollies: Try It (mono)
Dave Clark Five: Try Too Hard
The Creation: Try and Stop Me
The Embrooks
: I'm Still Trying
Eddie Harris with Jeff Beck: I've Tried Everything
Les Sinners: Nice Try
Thee Deuces: You Gotta Try
The Seeds: Try to Understand
The Electric Prunes: Try Me on for Size (mono)
Dr. Spec's Optical Illusion: Tryin' to Mess My Mind
The Young Tyrants: I Try
The Clefs of Lavender Hill: So I'll Try
The Hustlers: If You Try
The Blue Things: You Can't Say We Never Tried (Take 7)

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
The Fountain of Youth: Don't Blame Me for Trying
Thursday's Children: Try Girl
The Chaparrels: Tried So Hard
The 13th Floor Elevators: Tried to Hide (mono)

The Outsiders (Cleveland): I'm Not Trying to Hurt You
The Five Bucks: No Use in Trying
T.R. & The Yards: I Tried
The Mop Tops: I Tried
The Moguls: Try Me
The Dogs: Don't Try to Help Me
The Pentagons: Try and Find
The Rainy Daze: Try a Little Harder
The Phantom Surfers with Dick Dale: Try and Find Me
The Explosions: I Try to Find
The Outsiders (Amsterdam): Keep on Trying
The Untold Fables: I Try
Yard Trauma: Try It
Plan 9: Try to Run (live '85)
Lyres: I'll Try Anyway
The Vipers: Don't Try to Mend It
James Brown: Try Me (instrumental)
Lorraine Ellison: Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)
Marvin Gaye: Try It Baby
Nancy: Trying to Keep From Crying
Otis Redding: Try a Little Tenderness (live '67)

Bonus Tracks:
The Sticks and Stones: Try
The Hour Glass: I've Been Trying (alternate version)
The Sheiks: Try to Understand
The Dukes: Try to Understand
The Abstract Sound: I'm Trying
The Basooties: You Didn't Try to Call Me
The Changing Tymes: Try a Little Harder
The Attack: Try It
Skip Jensen: Done Tried
Lyres: Trying Just to Please You
Mal Thursday & The Cheetahs: Try It My Way
Neil MacArthur (Colin Blunstone)
: Don't Try to Explain

This week's Classic Reruns: Gotta!, Run/Far, Tell, People 

0 Comments:

add