TuneIn

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

MaxSold 45s

 

With Mark Ehmcke

1. You Keep Me Hanging On - Vanilla Fudge

2. Rave On - Buddy Holly

3. Off The Hook - The Rolling Stones

4. Auctioneer - Leroy Van Dyke

5. I Wonder If I Care As Much - The Everly Brothers

6. I'm A Stranger Here - Five Man Electrical Band

7. Rockin' Robin - Michael Jackson

8. Sugar Shack - Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs

9. Set Me Free - Van and Grace

10. Who Knows Where the Time Goes - Judy Collins

11. Get It While You Can - Janis Joplin

12. Detroit City - Tom Jones

13. Lil' Red Riding Hood - Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs

14. Next Plane To London - The Rose Garden

15. Mala Femmina - Jerry Vale

16. It's All In The Game - Tommy Edwards

17. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry - Elvis Presley

18. Don't Bring Me Down - ELO

19. South Of The Border - Perry Como

20. We Could Be So Good Together - The Doors

21. Said I Wasn't Gonna Tell Nobody - Sam and Dave

22. Rock The Boat - The Hues Corporation

23. I Didn't Know I Loved You - Gary Glitter

24. Super Freak (Part 1) - Rick James

25. See You Later, Alligator - Bill Haley and the Comets

26. I Get Around - Jan and Dean

0 Comments:

add