TuneIn

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Parodies, Novelties and Comedy

 

With Mark Ehmcke

1. Duelling Tubas - Martin Mull

2. I Love Rock'n'Roll (medley) - Joe Piscopo

3. Camelot - Monty Python's Flying Circus

4. They're Coming To Take Me Away - Napoleon XIV

5. Snoopy vs. The Red Baron - The Royal Guardsmen

6. The Bird's The Word - The Rivingtons

7. Transfusion - Nervous Norvus

8. The Intro and The Outro - Bonzo Dog Band

9. The Ballad Of Gilligan's Isle - Uranus

10. You Can't Judge A Book By It's Hair - The Credibility Gap

11. Daves I Know - Bruce McCulloch

12. Ipanema Rap - Rick Moranis

13. Mr. Custer - Larry Verne

14. Ouch! - The Rutles

15. I Am A Cider Drinker - The Wurzels

16. Dinner With Drac - John Zacherle

17. Licks Off Of Records - Martin Mull

18. My Boomerang Won't Come Back - Charlie Drake

19. I Love Onions - Susan Christie

20. The Poiple Kishka Eater - Mickey Katz

21. At The Flop - Homer and Jethro

22. The Curly Shuffle - Jump 'N' the Saddle

23. Stranded In The Jungle - The Cadets

24. Folk Singer's Blues - Shel Silverstein

25. The Thing - Phil Harris

1 Comment:

NToonz said...

My brother had Martin Mull's album, "In Your Living Room", which started out with Dueling Tubas. I nearly wore that LP out for him.

add