TuneIn

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Scratchy Singles

With Mark Ehmcke

1. Sugar Sugar - Wilson Pickett
2. Hey Gyp - Soul Survivors
3. Chained To Your Heart - Bobby Moore
4. When Love Goes Wrong - Lou Rawls
5. Games People Play - King Curtis & the Kingpins
6. Starting All Over Again - Mel and Tim
7. The Shoop Shoop Song - Betty Everett
8. Pretty Little Sweet Thing - Jimmy McCracklin
9. The Getaway - Fenton Robinson
10. Ode To Billy Joe - The Kingpins
11. Alfie - The Delfonics
12. Booker-loo - Booker T and the MGs
13. Funky Street - Arthur Conley
14. I Can't Stop Singing - Bobby Bland
15. Stay With Me - Lorraine Ellison
16. Pistol Packin' Mama - Lloyd Price
17. Such A Pretty Thing - Gene Chandler
18. I Want My Mama - The Dells
19. Free Yourself - Billy Butler & Infinity
20. Joy To My Soul - Al "TNT" Braggs
21. Monkey Tamarind - The Brotherhood of Man
22. Bring It Home - Jackie Lee
23. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
24. Don't Give It Away - The Isley Brothers

add