TuneIn

Thursday, March 2, 2023

The Mal Thursday Show: Don't

Playlist:
The Orbits: Don't
The Beatles: Don't Bother Me (mono)
The Rolling Stones: Doncha Bother Me (mono)
Dave Berry: Don't Give Me No Lip
The Zombies: Don't Go Away
The Pretty Things: You Don't Believe Me/Don't Bring Me Down (BBC)
The Animals: Don't Bring Me Down (BBC)
The Hollies: Don't Run and Hide
The Shadows: Don't Stop Now (bed)
Ringo Starr: It Don't Come Easy
The Beau Brummels: Don't Talk to Strangers
The Byrds: She Don't Care About Time (mono single version)
The Shags: Don't Press Your Luck
Ann-Margret: I Just Don't Understand

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
The Beefeaters: Don't Hurt Me
The Barons: Don't Burn It
Mouse & The Traps: You Don't Love Me (You Don't Care)
The Five Americans: Don't Blame Me
The 13th Floor Elevators: I Don't Ever Want to Come Down
Lou Ann Barton: Don't Slander Me
Sir Douglas Quintet: You Don't Know (How Young You Are)
Billy Preston: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying

The La De Da's: Don't You Stand in My Way
The Trolls: I Don't Recall
The Driving Wheels: Don't Be Bad
The Standells: Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White (live '66)
Buffalo Springfield: Baby Don't Scold Me
Sha Na Na: Walk, Don't Run (bed)
The Magi: You Don't Know Me
The Wailers: I Don't Want to Follow You
Otis Redding: Don't Mess with Cupid
The Grateful Dead: Don't Ease Me In/Death Don't Have No Mercy (bed)
The Ramones: I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement
Lyres: Don't Give It Up Now (45 version)
The Chesterfield Kings: I Know Why
The Reverberations: Don't Hurt My Pride
The Mal Thursday Quintet: Don' Want You Either
The Greenhornes: Don't Come Running to Me
The Galileo 7: Don't Fly Too High
Jim Basnight and The Moberlys: She Don't Rock
Elvis Presley: Don't

1 Comment:

Johnny Bluesman said...

When I’m rich and famous I’ll be hiring the mighty Mal Thursday to be my personal DJ!

add