TuneIn

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Footwear & Locomotion

 

With Mark Ehmcke

1. These Boots Are Made For Walking - Lee Hazlewood;
2.  Walking After Midnight - Patsy Cline;
3.  High Heel Sneakers - Tommy Tucker;
4.  I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash;
5.  Walking The Dog - The Rolling Stones;
6.  Run Baby Run - Newbeats;
7.  Hand Me Down My Rockin' Shoes - Bill Parsons
8.  Walk Right Back - Everly Brothers
9.  Walk On The Wild Side - Lou Reed
10.  Walk Like An Egyptian (a cappella) - Bangles
11.  Keep On Running - Spencer Davis Group
12.  Walk Away Renee - Four Tops
13.  Get On The Good Foot - James Brown
14.  Hole In My Shoe - Traffic
15.  My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You - Elvis Costello
16.  Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
17.  Old Brown Shoe - The Beatles
18.  Itchy Feet - Rex Jennings
19.  Walk Don't Run - The Ventures
20.  I Saw A Dream Walking - Billy Clark
21.  Long Walk Home - Sandie Shaw
22.  Walking and Talking - Happy Wainright and the Vi-Counts
23.  Why I'm Walking - Wanda Jackson
24.  Take a Walk In The Rain - Kevin Kosub

0 Comments:

add