TuneIn

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Forgotten 45s

 

With David Bruce

Brian Hyland/Run, Run, Look And See

Zombies/Leave Me Be

Barbara Lynn/Oh! Baby (We Got A Good Thing Goin')

Robbs/Movin'

Bobby Freeman/Betty Lou Got A New Pair Of Shoes

Mirettes/In The Midnight Hour

Manfred Mann/My Little Red Book

Lesley Gore/I Don't Wanna Be A Loser

Mel Carter/(All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings

Trashmen/Bad News

Ray Charles & Jimmy Lewis/If It Wasn't For Bad Luck

Tremeloes/Even The Bad Times Are Good

Melanie/Bitter Bad

Bad Boys/Black Olives

Critters/Bad Misunderstanding

Buddy Holly/Fool's Paradise

Human Beinz/Turn On Your Love Light

Kingston Trio/One More Town

Five Americans/I See The Light

Bee Gees/I.O.I.O.

Who/Pictures Of Lilly

Genies/Who's That Knocking

Peter & Gordon/Sunday For Tea

0 Comments:

add