TuneIn

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Maxsold Auction 2

 

With Mark Ehmcke

1. King of Love - Fabian;
2. Beg, Borrow and Steal - Ohio Express
3.  The Young Ones - Cliff Richard
4.  You're My World - Cilla Black
5. Haunted House - Jumpin' Gene Simmons
6.  I'm Gonna Love You Too - The Hullaballoos
7.  Blue Moon - The Marcelles
8.  Ain't That Loving You Baby - Elvis Presley
9.  Let's Dance - Chris Montez
10. That's The Way Boys Are - Lesley Gore
11. Raindrops - Dee Clark
12.  Bumble Bee - Lavern Baker
13. It's Easy To Cry - The Shangri-Las
14.  Hey Paula - Paul and Paula
15.  Hometown U.S.A. - Frankie & Johnny
16.  I've Got Sand In My Shoes - The Drifters
17. Roadrunner - The Wailers
18. Yesterday's Heroes - Gene Pitney
19. What Made You Change Your Mind - The Monarchs
20. Have You Heard - The Duprees
21.  You've Got What I Like - Gerry and the Pacemakers
22. Rock Me In The Cradle Of Love - Dee Dee Sharp
23. That's What I Said - The Dave Clark Five
24.  Can't You See Me Cry - The New Colony Six 

0 Comments:

add