TuneIn

Friday, May 26, 2023

Relics and Rarities 03

 


With Dave the Rave

1.  007 - The Twilights - Cuca
2.  The Pleasure of Your Company - Keith - Mercury
3.  Till I Die - Size Seven Group - Mercury
4.  From My Window - The Shaynes - Pee Vee
5.  I Cannot Stop You - Cherry Slush - Coconut Groove
6.  Go For What You Know - Archie Bell and the Drells - Atlantic
7.  I Dig Your Kind - Mike Watson - Columbia (Canadian Press)
8.  I Gotta Know - Tonettes - Dynamic
9.  Hey Hey My Baby's Gone - Roger Pace - Select
10.Wham! Bam! Ala Cazam - The Tricks - Date
11.Listen To Love - The Tree Stumps - Record-Records, Inc.
12.I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door - Eddie Hodges - Cadence
13.Knock On Wood - Otis Redding & Carla Thomas (Otis and Carla) - Stax
14.You Can't Believe It - Dicky Treadway and the Salados - T.S.M.
15.No Good Woman - The Tree - Barvis
16."8" Teen - ? & The Mysterians - Cameo
17.Sea of Misery - The Most - Columbia
18.Nothin To Lose - Classics IV - Capital
19.Gone Now - Fran Jefferies - Monument
20.I Still Love You - Seven Souls - Okeh
21.Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival 

0 Comments:

add