TuneIn

Friday, May 19, 2023

Relics & Rarities

 

With Dave the Rave

1.  Rev Up - Manuel & The Renegades - Piper

2.  Hard Day's Night - Beatles - United Artists

3.  She's My Girl - Bobby Shafto - Rust

4.  She's My Girl - Bobby Fuller Four - Mustang

5.  Mama I Think I'm In Love - Beverly and The Del-Capris - Columbia

6.  I Don't Need You - Sandy and the Beachcombers - Regency

7.  It Ain't Me Babe - Turtles - White Whale

8.  Say So - American Blues - Amy

9.  Lodi - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fantasy

10.Love Years Coming - Strawberry Children - Soul City

11.No No No No No - Scott McKenzie - Epic

12.No Baby - The Metros - RCA Victor

13.No Time For You - The Commands - Dynamic

14.You're Late Miss Kate - Jimmy Dee - Dot

15.Look Out - Joel Hill & The Invaders - Monogram

16.Oh Yeah - Joe Melson - Hickory

17.High School Confidential - Jerry Lee Lewis - Sun

18.Lively One - The Passions - Pic 1

19.Can't Get You Out Of My Heart - The Rustics - Ye Old King

20.Any Way You Want It - Dave Clark Five - Epic

21.Elevator - The Grapefruit - Equinox

22.I'm On My Way - Barbara Dane - Trey

0 Comments:

add