TuneIn

Thursday, May 18, 2023

The Mal Thursday Show: Take/Leave

Playlist:
The Rolling Stones: Take It or Leave It (mono)
The Manish Boys (feat. David Jones): Take My Tip
The Beatles: Leave My Kitten Alone
The Sorrows: Take a Heart
The Hollies: Leave Me (mono)
The Pickwicks: I Took My Baby Home
The Plebs: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
The Blue Stars: I Can Take It
The Who: Leaving Here (alt take)
Paul Desmond: Take Ten
Lulu: Take Me in Your Arms/Leave a Little Love
The Searchers: Take Me for What I'm Worth
The Moody Blues: Leave This Man Alone (BBC)
The Gentlemen Wild: You Gotta Leave
The Seventh Cinders: You Take Me for Rides
The English Muffins: Leave or Stay
The Zombies: Leave Me Be (backing track)
The New Generation: Leave Me Alone
The Knaves: Leave Me Alone
The Malibu's: Leave Me Alone
The Trojans: Leave Me Be
The Knaves: Leave Me Alone (backing track)
The Left Banke: Coca-Cola spot
The Wylde Heard: Take It on Home
The Royal Guardsmen: Leaving Me (mono)
Tony & Terri: Take Me with You
The Black Watch: Left Behind
Red Beard & The Pirates: Go on Leave

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
Buddy Holly: Take Your Time
Jimmy C & The Chelsea Five: Leave Me Alone
The 13th Floor Elevators: Take That Girl/Postures (Leave Your Body Behind)
The Ugly Beats: Take a Stand
The Mullens: Thought You Left
The Mal Thursday Quintet: Takin' Over

Johnny Thunders: Leave Me Alone
The Moberlys: Wherever You Take Me
The Vertebrats: Left in the Dark
The Vipers: You Left Your Hold on Me
The Crawdaddys: I'm Gonna Leave You
The Woggles: Please Leave My Mind
Persian Claws: You're Gonna Leave
Muck & The Mires: It Takes Time
The Brood: Leave Me Alone
The Nox Boys: Take My Heart and Break It
Brass Buttons: Hell Will Take Care of Her

Bonus Tracks:
The Cinnamon Quill: Take It or Leave It
Spencer Davis Group: Taking Out Time
The Zombies: Leave Me Be (mono)
The Hollies: Take Your Time (mono)
David Clayton-Thomas & The Shays: Take Me Back
London & The Bridges: Leave Her Alone
The Sons of Adam: Take My Hand
Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich: Time to Take Off
The Kinks: People Take Pictures of Each Other (alt mix)
The Turtles: She Always Leaves Me Laughing
The Mothers of Invention: Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance
Flowers, Fruits & Pretty Things: Take Me Away
The Unforgettable Amnesiacs: Leave Me Alone
The Jam: Takin' My Love
The Youth: You're Leaving
The (International) Noise Conspiracy: The Only Lovers Left Alive
De Maskers: You're Taking Hold of Me
The Motions: Every Step I Take
The Riot Squad: I Take It We're Through

0 Comments:

add