TuneIn

Friday, May 12, 2023

We Say Yeah Yeah Yeah #07

 

With Robin Braid

01 Blonde On Blonde - Heart Without A Home

02 Bobby Angelle - Too Much For You

03 Barbara Lynn - Nice And Easy

04 Elmore James - Done Somebody Wrong

05 Terry White & The Terriers - Blackout

06 The Move - Yellow Rainbow

07 The Casualeers - Dance Dance Dance

08 Ruth Brown - I Want To Do More

09 Jimmy Newman - Step Aside Shallow Water

10 Jet Harris & Tony Meehan - Diamonds

11 The Merseybeats - I Think Of You

12 Astrud Gilberto - So Nice (Summer Samba)

13 Keith West - Sam

14 The Spectres - Hurdy Gurdy Man

15 The Pretty Things - I Had A Dream

16 Cliff Richard & The Shadows - Save My Soul (Live)

17 The Beatles - I'll Get You (Live)

18 John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - Living Alone

19 The Sea-Ders - Thanks A Lot

20 The Temptations - Take A Look Around (Extended Version)

0 Comments:

add