TuneIn

Sunday, April 3, 2011

On The Air With Greg Cartwright Vol. 4

DJ'ing at Union Pool (Thanks, Andy!)

Greg stopped by the Ichiban studios on his way home from the Allentown 45 only Record Fair and played us some of his best tracks.

1-Sammy Johns & The Devilles - Words Won't Come My Way
2-Dynettes - New Guy
3-Sandy Salisbury - Do Unto Others
4-Troggs - Meet Jaqueline
5-Grifs - Catch A Ride
6-Nick Harris & The Sound Barriers - Big Nick
7-Phil & The Frantics - Til You Get What You Want
8-Grainger Hunt - Noah
9-Nobody's Children - Good Times
10-Countdowns - You Know I Do
11-David Coleman - Drown My Heart
12-Majestics - Oasis
13-Andy Anderson - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You
14-Fabuliers - The Night Belongs To You
15-Dion - Spoonful
16-Freddie Haeffner - Steady Me Baby
17-Lime - Soul Kitchen
18-Johnny Tropea - Jet Set
19-Shadden & The King Lears - Baby It's Too Late
20-Werps - Love Is A Fire
21-The Entertainers - Ginza
22-Dick Watson Five - I'll Make It Up Some Other Way
23-Doc & The Interns - Baby I Know
24-G.L. Crockett - Every Hour Every Day
25-Johnny Tropea - Fort Lee Ramble
26-The Sty-Lettes - Too Far To Turn Around
27-Emil O'Conner - There's A Time
28-Wilson Pickett - Baby Call On Me
29-Beethoven 4 - Sets My Soul On Fire
30-Converts - Don't Leave Me
31-Gene Clark - I Found You
32-Druids Of Stonehenge - Speed
33-Lloyd Green - Panic (The Trip)

Tune In!  (mp3)

Vol. 1

Vol. 2

Vol. 3

.

1 Comment:

Coop said...

Greg is the most talented bloke working in music today full stop, always great to hear his choices. We love WFMU. Our weekly podcast always features something by Greg. Come and check us out.I've added you to our blogroll, any chance of reciprocating please?

http://polyvinylcraftsmen.blogspot.com/

add